Are you planning a trip to the beautiful coastal town of Magaluf in Majorca? With its stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, and exciting attractions, Magaluf has something for everyone. To help you make the most of your visit, we’ve curated a list of the top 10 places to see in Magaluf, along with some insider advice to enhance your experience. Let’s dive in!
Top 10 Magaluf Sights
Magaluf offers great sights and points of interest for the holidaymakers on their Magaluf holidays. There are lots of beautiful sights to visit and see in and around Magaluf.
A great day out at the Magaluf beaches
Magaluf beach, Son Matias beach and Palmanova beach are the three beautiful white sandy beaches in Magaluf with crystal clear waters. In summer, the sun and the beaches of Magaluf are an open invitation to relaxation in Magaluf.
Magaluf Beach is the crown jewel of this vibrant town. With its soft golden sand and crystal-clear waters, it’s the perfect spot to soak up the sun and relax. Here’s some insider advice for your beach day:
- Arrive Early: Magaluf Beach can get crowded during peak hours, so arrive early to secure a prime spot.
- Water Sports: Take advantage of the various water sports activities available, such as jet skiing, parasailing, and banana boat rides.
Western Water Park
For a day of family-friendly fun and excitement, head to Western Water Park. This water park features a wide range of thrilling slides, lazy rivers, wave pools, and splash zones, ensuring a memorable experience for visitors of all ages. Here’s some advice for making the most of your visit:
No Regrets Booking Advice
- Arrive Early: Beat the crowds by arriving early in the morning to maximize your time on the attractions.
- Pack Essentials: Bring sunscreen, towels, and swimwear. Consider renting a locker to store your belongings securely.
- Catch the Shows: Don’t miss the entertaining shows and performances throughout the day, offering acrobatics, diving, and other impressive displays.
Immerse yourself in a world of adventure and fantasy at Katmandu Park. This amusement park combines thrilling rides, interactive experiences, and captivating illusions to provide a unique entertainment experience. Here are some insider tips:
- Check the Schedule: Plan your visit around the schedule of the park’s shows and events to make sure you don’t miss out on any highlights.
- Explore the Different Zones: From the upside-down house to the 4D cinema and the interactive climbing experience, make sure to explore all the different zones within the park.
Palma de Mallorca 18 km. from Magaluf
Palma de Mallorca is the capital city of Majorca. A great day out in Palma de Mallorca is a great attraction. Holidaymakers may explore Palma de Mallorca by city sightseeing buses. There are many beautiful and historical places to see in Palma de Mallorca that include; the Bellver Castle, sa Llotja (old commercial exchange), the La Almudaina Royal Palace (the old Citadel) and the La Seu Cathedral.
Located in the nearby city of Palma de Mallorca, the Palma Cathedral is a must-visit architectural marvel. Consider these insider tips for your visit:
- Marvel at the Gothic Architecture: Admire the intricate details and grandeur of the cathedral’s Gothic architecture, both inside and out.
- Visit in the Morning: To avoid the crowds, plan your visit to Palma Cathedral in the morning when it’s relatively quieter.
Perched on a hill overlooking Palma de Mallorca, Bellver Castle offers panoramic views of the city and the surrounding landscape. Here’s what you should know:
- Take a Guided Tour: Explore the castle’s history and learn fascinating stories by taking a guided tour.
- Capture the Sunset: For a truly magical experience, visit Bellver Castle in the evening and witness the breathtaking sunset over the city.
Pirates Adventure Show
Prepare for an evening of swashbuckling entertainment at the Pirates Adventure Show in Magaluf. This spectacular dinner show combines acrobatics, music, dance, and thrilling stunts to create a memorable experience for the whole family. Here’s what you need to know:
- Book in Advance: Due to its popularity, it’s recommended to book your tickets in advance to secure your spot.
- Arrive Early: Arrive early to enjoy pre-show activities, including live music and a chance to meet the performers.
- Indulge in the Dinner: The show includes a delicious three-course dinner, so come hungry and savor the flavors of the meal.
Marineland in Costa d’en Blanes, 8 km. from Magaluf
Marineland Mallorca is a marine and animal park that offers a unique opportunity to see a variety of marine life up close. From dolphins and sea lions to exotic birds and reptiles, this park is a favorite among animal lovers. Consider these tips for your visit:
- Plan for Shows: Check the show schedule in advance to make sure you don’t miss the incredible performances by dolphins and sea lions.
- Interactive Experiences: Marineland Mallorca offers opportunities to interact with dolphins and sea lions. Consider booking one of these experiences in advance for a more personal encounter.
Palma Aquarium in Palma de Mallorca, 18 km. from Magaluf
Immerse yourself in the beauty and diversity of the marine world at Palma Aquarium, a premier destination for ocean enthusiasts of all ages. Step into a realm of vibrant colors and enchanting creatures as you discover over 8,000 marine species from around the globe. From the majestic sharks and graceful rays to the playful dolphins and colorful tropical fish, every corner of Palma Aquarium is teeming with life and excitement.
Explore the aquarium’s fascinating exhibits, including the Big Blue, a massive tank that showcases the wonders of the Mediterranean Sea. Marvel at the intricate coral reefs, encounter mesmerizing jellyfish, and learn about the importance of marine conservation through engaging displays and interactive presentations. Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into the underwater tunnel, where you’ll be surrounded by the awe-inspiring marine life, creating an immersive and unforgettable experience.
For a leisurely and entertaining activity, head to Golf Fantasia in Palma Nova, just a short distance from Magaluf. This mini-golf course offers a tropical oasis with beautifully landscaped gardens and challenging holes. Here’s what you should know:
- Choose Your Course: Golf Fantasia offers three different courses, each with its own unique theme. Pick your favorite or try them all!
- Enjoy the Atmosphere: Take your time to soak in the tranquil atmosphere and enjoy the lush greenery and cascading waterfalls as you play.
Karting Magaluf is a great attraction for adventure lovers in Magaluf. It doesn’t matter what their level of experience or age is, they teach you how to drive!
Soller – Port de Soller
A trip on the famous Soller train departing from Palma de Mallorca to Soller and than taking the Orange Blossom Express (Tram) to Port de Soller is a great excursion from Magaluf. It is also one of the best sightseeing options from Magaluf. Soller is a pretty town located on the north-western Majorca, 25 km. from Palma de Mallorca. Soller train departs daily from Palma.