Welcome to the enchanting island of Majorca, where stunning landscapes and rich cultural heritage come together to create an unforgettable experience. When it comes to culinary delights, Majorca boasts a vibrant restaurant scene that caters to all tastes and preferences. From traditional Mediterranean cuisine to international flavors, Majorca has something to tantalize every palate. Join us as we explore the best restaurants in Majorca, where exquisite dishes, warm hospitality, and unforgettable dining experiences await.
What to Expect?
Eating out is both fantastic and peaceful way to relax and enjoy the unique sunny beauty of the island’s Mediterranean scenery. The gastronomy and Majorcan cuisine is also great for holidaymakers.
Best Restaurants in Majorca
Here you can find our editor’s choice for the Top 10 best restaurants in Majorca, essential and award winning ones on the variety of island’s best restaurants lists. You may discover the enjoy the Spanish & Balearics gastronomy at the Majorca restaurants and cafes in all holiday resorts of Majorca.
A Taste of the Mediterranean: Local Delicacies
Majorca is renowned for its fresh and flavorsome Mediterranean cuisine, highlighting the island’s bountiful produce and culinary traditions. Indulge in the following restaurants to experience the authentic flavors of Majorca:
Es Moli de’n Bou: Exquisite Dining in a Historic Setting
- Located in the charming village of Sa Coma, Es Moli de’n Bou is a Michelin-starred restaurant that showcases the best of Majorcan gastronomy.
- Delight in innovative dishes prepared with local ingredients, including seafood, lamb, and seasonal vegetables.
- The elegant ambiance and impeccable service make for an extraordinary dining experience.
Ca’s Xorc: A Hidden Gem in the Tramuntana Mountains
- Nestled amidst the picturesque Tramuntana Mountains, Ca’s Xorc offers breathtaking views and exceptional cuisine.
- Feast on traditional Majorcan dishes, such as suckling pig, salted cod, and tumbet, while enjoying the serene surroundings.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to savor their renowned almond cake, a true delight for dessert lovers.
International Flavors: Global Cuisine in Majorca
Majorca’s culinary landscape is not limited to local delicacies. The island also embraces international influences, providing a diverse range of dining options to suit every taste. Explore the following restaurants for a global culinary adventure:
Duke Restaurant: A Fusion of Mediterranean and Asian Cuisine
- Located in the heart of Palma de Mallorca, Duke Restaurant offers a creative fusion of Mediterranean and Asian flavors.
- Indulge in dishes that combine fresh seafood, locally sourced ingredients, and exotic spices, creating a harmonious blend of tastes.
- The contemporary decor and attentive service add to the overall dining experience.
Restaurante Toque: Fine Dining with a Latin Twist
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant ambiance of Restaurante Toque, where Latin American influences meet Mediterranean cuisine.
- Discover innovative dishes that incorporate flavors from Argentina, Peru, and Spain, prepared with meticulous attention to detail.
- Don’t forget to try their renowned ceviche, a refreshing and tangy delight.
Marc Fosh Restaurant (Simply Fosh) in Palma
Awarded a Michelin star in 2014, Simply Fosh is a great restaurant located in in the 17th-century Hotel Convent de la Missi in the heart of historic Palma, in a rustic chic setting and popular for its Mediterranean cuisine extraordinary Mediterranean cusine with an emphasis on clean flavours and seasonal ingredients. One of the best restaurants in Majorca.
No Regrets Booking Advice
Opening Times: Monday to Saturady – 10.00 to 24.00
Address: Carrer de la Missió, 7, 07003 Palma, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 71 76 11, Web: www.marcfosh.com
Tast Restaurant in Palma
Task is a popular and authentic place located in Palma and a popular place to taste pintxos. Tast is always busy and attractive. Tast also offers a menu of warm dishes and tapas.
Opening Times: Monday to Saturady – 13.00 to 24.00
Address: Avenida del Comte de Sallent, 13, 07003 Palma, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 10 15 40, Web: www.tast.com/en/
Es Molí d’en Bou Restaurant in Sa Coma
Es Molí d’en Bou is also a great Michelin starred restaurant located in in the resort of Sa Coma south of Artà and Capdepera on the east coast of Majorca. The restaurant offers great Majorcan cuisine. The most representative dishes from the 16 years existence of the restaurant are being offered Wednesdays for dinner and Saturdays for lunch.
Address: Calle Liles s/n – 07560 Sa Coma, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 569 663 Web: www.esmolidenbou.es
Celler Sa Premsa Restaurant in Palma
Celler Sa Premsa is a popular and great restaurant in Majorca to experience and enjoy Majorcan cuisine. The restaurant is located in Palma de Mallorca with rustic atmosphere and a traditional cuisine and a well consolidated Celler. The well kept cellar also provides a great variety of wines among which you can find the most renown local ones.
Opening Times: Monday to Saturady – 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm and 7:45 pm – 11:30 pm
Address: Plaça Obispo Berenguer de Palou, 8 07003 Palma, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 10 15 40, Web: www.cellersapremsa.com/en/
Restaurante Jardin in Alcudia
The Restaurante Jardin is a unique place for great Mallorcan cuisine. The restaurant offers authentic Mediterranean dishes, market-fresh cooking and signature dishes which unite tradition with the avant-garde, using products native to the island of Majorca and the most advanced techniques.
Opening Times: April & October – Thursday to Sunday – 13:30 – 15:00 / 19:30 – 22:00
July & August – Tuesday & Wednesday – 19:30 – 22:00 – Thursday to Sunday – 13:30 – 15:00 / 19:30 – 22:00
May, June & October – Wednesday – 19:30 – 22:00 – Thursday to Sunday – 13:30 – 15:00 / 19:30 – 22:00
Address: c/Tritones,s/n, 07400 Puerto de Alcudia, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 89 23 91, Web: www.restaurantejardin.com
Finca Es Serral Restaurant in Arta
Finca Es Serral is a lovely restaurant is located in the depths of a valley in Artà. The restaurant offers great Majorcan cuisine and local wines in its purest form and in the very heart of nature.
Opening Times: Monday closed, Sunday lunchtime closed. 12:00 am to 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm to close
Opening times july and august, 6:30 pm to close
Address: Camí Cala Torta, Km 0.5, 07570 Artà, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 835 336, Web: www.fincaesserral.com
Restaurante Es Coll d’Os in Cala Ratjada
Es Coll d’Os is a lovely restaurant located in the middle of a stone clad courtyard in Cala Ratjada. The restaurant’s philosophy is based on a fresh kitchen, modern, first quality products that always seasonal and typical dishes from the island.
Opening Times: Mon – Sat, 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Address: C/ Verge de l’Esperança, 5, 07590 Cala Ratjada, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 564 855, Web: www.escolldos.com
Béns d’Avall Restaurant in Soller
Béns d’Avall is a great restaurant that offers excellent Balearic cuisine since 1971. The restaurant is located in Soller and surrounded by the unsurpassable context of the Serra de Tramuntana with a great landscpae.
Address: Carretera de Deyá 07100 Sóller, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 632 381, Web: www.bensdavall.com
Zaranda Restaurant in Capdella
Zaranda is a 2014 Michelin star restaurant located in luxury hotel Castell Son Claret in Capdella. The restaurant offers great traditional Majorca cuisine.
Opening Times: Tuesday to Saturday (and Sunday in July/August), from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Address: Castell Son Claret, Carretera Capdella- Galilea Km. 1.7, Capdella, Majorca
Tel: +34 680 60 25 80, +34 971 138 627 Web: www.zaranda.es/eng/
Restaurant es Guix Mallorca in Lluc
Restaurant es Guix is a lovely restaurant in Majorca located among the holm oaks in the Serra de Tramuntana mountains near the Lluc. The restaurant offers great traditional Majorcan cuisine and local wines. A perfect place for lunch.
Opening Times: For Lunch: Wednesday to Monday from 12.15p.m to 4.00pm (April – October). Tuesday Closed
Address: Urbanización Es Guix, Escorca, near Lluc, Majorca
Tel: +34 971 517 092 Web: www.esguix.com
Insider Advice: Enhancing Your Culinary Journey
To make the most of your dining experience in Majorca, consider the following insider tips that will elevate your gastronomic journey:
Embrace the Local Markets
- Explore the bustling markets of Majorca, such as Mercat de l’Olivar in Palma or Mercat de Sineu, to discover fresh local produce.
- Engage with vendors, sample their offerings, and select ingredients to create your own culinary masterpiece or enjoy them as a picnic in the scenic outdoors.
Seek Hidden Gems
- Venture beyond the popular tourist areas and seek out hidden gems recommended by locals.
- These lesser-known restaurants often provide an authentic and intimate dining experience, allowing you to immerse yourself in the local culture.
Pair with Local Wines
- Majorca is home to excellent wineries that produce exceptional wines.
- Enhance your dining experience by pairing your meal with a glass of locally produced wine, such as a crisp white from Binissalem or a bold red from Pla i Llevant.